Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Mission...

I use my journalistic skills as a tool to write and broadcast about what I love- society, culture and human activity.

I’ve always considered myself a sociologist and a journalist. I’ve intertwined my love for sociology and my passion for journalism, and I have brought you this- the blog of a frustrated journalist. I will be questioning different social relationships and write about my beliefs on why or how people act the way they do in many different situations.

Please feel free to disagree and comment as I am always learning from someone else’s perspective.

I hope this blog gets you to think and question society and norms. If my writing does neither those- then I have mainly created this blog for your viewing pleasure.

Best of luck and Happy New Year!

Love,
Kaye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Kaye Lin !
I love thee. xx

(sorry, thurr was a typo in my comment before, so had to delete it :p)