Monday, July 27, 2009

What Does it Take to be a Good Housewife?

Who said there’s something wrong with watching TV? I’ll admit it, I watch a couple of series- not too much television, but a good amount late at night. What are my favorite channels and shows you may ask? Well, CNN’s on almost all of the time; then there’s Sleuth for my Law and Order SVU cases, but ahhh…..last but not least BRAVO! BRAVO is my guilty pleasure. When the Real Housewives of New Jersey comes on, I’m glued to my TV with a hiss of comments, laughter and claps.


The Real Housewives of New Jersey


These women portray the perfect lives of housewives- big houses, big money, and big bubbies. Do they represent the epitome of a Jersey housewife? These women live such a high life; they’re able to give their kids everything they want yet ironically be such horrible examples for their children. Within that little circle of Jersey housewives- there lies backstabbing, gossip, secret sex/drug lives and plastic surgery. All the recipes needed for a disastrous housewife …but a great show.


No comments: